Amelework was awarded a modern home


Thanks! Share it with your friends!

You disliked this video. Thanks for the feedback!

Added by admin

On August 06, The Tigray Regional State Council had cast a ballot to altered Art. 48/2 to alter the local constitution to empower minority portrayals to fill 20 percent of the provincial parliament while the decision predominant gathering will have the rest 80 percent share. 


The alteration changed the First Past the Post statement in the constitution by Mixed Electoral System. "The democratic cycle was finished with no noteworthy deterrent and citizens have likewise indicated a more prominent enthusiasm to practice their privilege by coming to surveying stations paying little mind to bothers. 


A democratic lady who originated from an ongoing conveyance is one of the diligence of the individuals portraying the interest for the political decision to occur. The voting form including in each of the 2672 surveying stations has been finished and their outcomes are likewise posted appropriately. 


The outcomes and material are being returned back to 38 constituent district places. The Commissioner highly esteems the way that distinctive nearby and worldwide onlookers of metro social orders and the media were welcomed and present. "All that could possibly be needed of them were available at surveying stations while the administration attempted to smother the media's essence by suspending neighborhood and worldwide columnists at Bole International Airport directly before their takeoff to Mekelle.


Post your comment